DAI alumni in PhD / Third Cycle programs
* Benjamin Burtenshaw (DAI, 2015): CLiPS (Computational Linguistics & Psycholinguistics) at the Linguistics department of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
* Sebastian De Line (DAI, 2016): Cultural Studies at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.
* Fotini Gouseti (DAI, 2013): University of the Peloponnese, School of Humanities and Cultural Studies, Dept. of History, Archaeology & Cultural Resources Management, Greece.
* Rosie Heinrich (DAI, 2012) is a fellow of THIRD Cycle Research Group at the DAS Graduate School, Amsterdam
* Yota Ioannidou (DAI, 2009): PhDArts, international doctorate programme in art and design, is a collaboration between Leiden University Academy of Creative and Performing Arts and the Royal Academy of Art (KABK) in The Hague.
* Sarah Jones (DAI, 2013): University of New South Wales School of Art and Design in Sydney, Australia.
* Kristiina Koskentola (DAI, 2007): in 2017 Kristiina obtained her PhD, at Chelsea College of Art and Design, University of the Arts London, UK.
* Yunjoo Kwak (DAI, 2011):PhDArts, international doctorate programme in art and design, is a collaboration between Leiden University Academy of Creative and Performing Arts and the Royal Academy of Art (KABK) in The Hague.
* Ilan Manouach (DAI, 2017): New Media Department of the Aalto University of Helsinki, with Craig Dworkin from the University of Utah as his advisor.
* Isabel Marcos (DAI, 2013): Art Investigation, UCLM (Universidad de Castilla-La Macha). Cuenca, ES (2018/22)
* David Maroto (DAI, 2013): Edinburgh College of Art (supervisors Maria Fusco and Jane McKie) in the UK, in partnership with the Dutch Art Institute / ArtEZ University of the Arts.
* MOMU & NO ES (Lucía Moreno Murillo & Eva Noguera Escudero) (DAI, 2013): PhD program Fine Arts University of Barcelona UB, Barcelona, Spain
* Sergi Selvas (DAI, 2017): Open University of Catalonia UOC, Barcelona, Spain.
* Tommie Soro (DAI, 2014): Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin 1, Ireland.
* Nika Timashkova (DAI, 2017): Practices of Aesthetic Thinking at the Zurich University of the Arts (ZHdK)/University of Zurich.
* Kristy Trinier (DAI, 2004): Philosophy, Art and Critical Thought at the European Graduate School in Saas-Fee, Switzerland, and Valletta, Malta.
* Petra Vacková (DAI, 2011): Centre for Research in Education and Educational Technology, The Open University (UK). Petra researches processes of social inclusion and exclusion in and around visual arts activities in early-years settings through a socio-material lens grounded in (new) materialist theories.
* Zhenia Vasiliev(DAI, 2017) - MPhil/PhD Culture Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London (2018 - 2024)
* Maya Watanabe (DAI, 2018) - MPhil/PhD Visual Cultures, Goldsmiths, University of London (2019 - ....)
Please contact Dr. Florian Göttke if your name should be included here (we will be proud to do so !).