DAI alumni in PhD programs
* Benjamin Burtenshaw (DAI, 2015): CLiPS (Computational Linguistics & Psycholinguistics) at the Linguistics department of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
* Sebastian De Line (DAI, 2016): Cultural Studies at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.
* Fotini Gouseti (DAI, 2013): University of the Peloponnese, School of Humanities and Cultural Studies, Dept. of History, Archaeology & Cultural Resources Management, Greece.
* Rosie Heinrich (DAI, 2012) is a fellow of THIRD Cycle Research Group at the DAS Graduate School, Amsterdam
* Yota Ioannidou (DAI, 2009): PhDArts, international doctorate programme in art and design, is a collaboration between Leiden University Academy of Creative and Performing Arts and the Royal Academy of Art (KABK) in The Hague.
* Sarah Jones (DAI, 2013): University of New South Wales School of Art and Design in Sydney, Australia.
* Kristiina Koskentola (DAI, 2007): in 2017 Kristiina obtained her PhD, at Chelsea College of Art and Design, University of the Arts London, UK.
* Yunjoo Kwak (DAI, 2011):PhDArts, international doctorate programme in art and design, is a collaboration between Leiden University Academy of Creative and Performing Arts and the Royal Academy of Art (KABK) in The Hague.
* Ilan Manouach (DAI, 2017): New Media Department of the Aalto University of Helsinki, with Craig Dworkin from the University of Utah as his advisor.
* Isabel Marcos (DAI, 2013): Art Investigation, UCLM (Universidad de Castilla-La Macha). Cuenca, ES (2018/22)
* David Maroto (DAI, 2013): Edinburgh College of Art (supervisors Maria Fusco and Jane McKie) in the UK, in partnership with the Dutch Art Institute / ArtEZ University of the Arts.
* MOMU & NO ES (Lucía Moreno Murillo & Eva Noguera Escudero) (DAI, 2013): PhD program Fine Arts University of Barcelona UB, Barcelona, Spain
* Sergi Selvas (DAI, 2017): Open University of Catalonia UOC, Barcelona, Spain.
* Tommie Soro (DAI, 2014): Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin 1, Ireland.
* Kristy Trinier (DAI, 2004): Philosophy, Art and Critical Thought at the European Graduate School in Saas-Fee, Switzerland, and Valletta, Malta.
* Petra Vacková (DAI, 2011) currently works as a PhD student at the Centre for Research in Education and Educational Technology, The Open University (UK). Petra researches processes of social inclusion and exclusion in and around visual arts activities in early-years settings through a socio-material lens grounded in (new) materialist theories.
* Zhenia Vasiliev(DAI, 2017) - MPhil/PhD Culture Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London (2018 - 2024)
* Maya Watanabe (DAI, 2018) - MPhil/PhD Visual Cultures, Goldsmiths, University of London (2019 - ....)
Please Dr. Florian Göttke if your name should be included here (we will be proud to do so !).