Staying in the Netherlands after your graduation: Orientation Year Visa for non-EU passportholders

The ArtEZ Student Affairs Department will inform the Dutch Immigration Service (IND) which students with a residence permit for study purposes have recently graduated. 
International non-EU students who graduated in the Netherlands get the opportunity to stay in the Netherlands with a regulation called the Orientation year highly educated person. The objective of this regulation is to give recent graduates an opportunity to look for a job or start a company in the Netherlands. You have to apply for an orientation year at the IND before your residence permit for study has expired.
also check the website of the IND for more information about this subject.