Anastasia McCammon (DAI, 2020) enthusiastically shares a Call for Remote Residents from the part of Everything Flows, an interactive Digital Arts Residency & Festival. Anastasia is calling for artists working or collaborating with countries on the periphery of Europe. Online Residency begins already on the 21st of October, Festival from 27th - 29th November. The deadline for applications: 18 October. So make sure to read more here ASAP
Deadline to apply: 18th of October, 2020.
Starting day of Residency & Introduction: 21st of October, 2020.
Practitioners from any of the following backgrounds (and not only) are encouraged to apply:
- Design (social design, service design, design activism, co-design, graphic/communication design, product/industrial design, architecture, sustainable design, innovation design, motion design, interactive design, animation, communication design)
- Music (performance, composition, sound art, musicology)
- Performing arts (performance art, theatre, dance etc)
- Visual arts (socially engaged art, digital arts, painting, drawing, mixed-media, photography, film, video art, visual anthropology, sculpture, installation, scenography, craft-making etc).
Proposed initiatives that will be prepared and shared live online during the Residency days with final outcomes during the Festival, can take the form of:
- Music/sound performance
- Interactive sound installation
- Design/performance/music/sound artworkshops / webinars
- Performance art
- Visual art
- Experiential dance performance
- Webinars (i.e. digital tools training)
- Digital tools training seminars for online exhibition
- Digital storytelling / scrollytelling
- Video art
Individuals and teams are encouraged to apply.
You are also welcome to apply with a transdisciplinary project. In this case, you are called to specify which disciplines come together through your piece of work.
To apply please complete the application at this link:
In the spirit of these ideas, we invite applicationsubmissions which inspire an active process ofmeaning-making around the topic of