Our partner institution Casco Art Institute: Working for the Commons shares a very practical ongoing resource list, including mutual aid efforts, practical information, and art/cultural work in the Netherlands
- Compensation for freelancers ZZP (self-employed people) can apply for benefits (max. 3 months).
- Legal information for non-EU freelancers on applying for benefits.
- Tax authorities to apply for postponing tax payments.
- News and update on the visual art sector by Platform BK.
- Contact Het Juridisch Loket for free legal advice.
- A guide for international students and artists in the Netherlands from the Rietveld and Sandberg Student Union.
- A listening ear in times of loneliness or concern through de Luisterlijn.
- An exercise by Bruno Latour to ensure we don’t simply return to “business-as-usual” in the next stages of the COVID-19 crisis.
- A manifesto written by Dutch scientists on the necessary government response to the next stages of the COVID-19 crisis, and the accompanying petitionto amplify this message.
Please contact us (email@example.com) to share any other useful info to be further known to art and cultural workers in the Netherlands.