February Chronicle by Laura Dubourjal (sound) Lacey Verhalen (visuals).
Do you really have time? So maybe it’s better to Focus ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> on communication
zoom square nervous system: left arm, neck, right leg, right hand, right foot, left hand, brain, right arm, left leg, left foot, hips, spine….
WALK *brain command* ripple effect
Formal structures counteract the inevitability of elites
to be supportive in, to, with, and through.
Animals as symbols, guiding structures
hummingbird, collects knowledge
spider, makes connections
parrot, communicator work of community and mediation
affinity groups emerging out of necessity
Descent of Inanna
A myth to model a psychology of liberation
Be Careful with Each Other So We Can Be Dangerous Together
You gotta keep your body strong.
Respect yourself & you will live long
Do not open the door: it’s the police
abolish the desire for power
….colonial hoarding to decolonial sharing
Picture a coalition
*testing the limits*
No-pointing: If you wouldn’t point anymore but rattle off the facts
– fill the molotov with petrol
- The Tyranny of Structurelessness, Jo Freeman
- Truth Or Dare, Starhawk
- Support Structures: an interview with Mark Cousins, Céline Condorelli
- Picture a Coalition, Gregg Bordowitz
- A Conspiracy Without a Plot, Valentina Desideri and Stefano Harney
- Theatre of the Oppressed, Augusto Boal
- The End of Policing, Alex S. Vitale
- The Aids Crisis is Ridiculous and Other Writings, Gregg Bordowitz