Subscribe to the DAI monthly e-mail newsletter to be kept informed of our public program and our DAI-week sessions.
* Please note that applications submitted on or before Friday 25 June will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and applicants can expect be notified of the outcome in the coming weeks. *
Please check back here regularly for information and updates as well as a link to the 2018-2020 application form (when it goes live).
* If you come across an application deadline for a scholarship or educational grant in your home country which is earlier in the year than March/April 2018, and if the funding agency explicitly requires a letter of acceptance from the educational institution at which you wish to study – please contact us.
We highly recommend applying earlier (rather than later) – for ALL applicants, but particularly for those holding non-EU citizenships and who hope to apply for an ArtEZ or Holland Scholarship – as we work with a rolling admissions policy. Important dates and deadlines will be posted and updated here in the fall...
* To save your – as well as our – precious time and energy we ask you to familiarize yourself with the DAI's
* Information about costs, tuition fees and funds to be found here
* Information about studying in the Netherlands to be found here
*It is equally important to take your time to thoroughly read all sections below before thoughtfully completing your application:
Wishing you an inspiring and enjoyable summer!